I am back from my holidays and getting up tp speed on the many posts made here and in the forums. I'll try to reply as I can and also to some of the queries here.
Please excuse anyone who posted, I'll try to respond over the next few days
I have done some work, but mainly I have been on holidays
- You can now purchase x items from the shop easily, so 10 energy potions in one click
- all potions except the uninhibitory drug are purchased and can then be used later via a take potion screen
- Naru and Riesz almost updated, some more BE images remain
- House upgrading being worked on
- some new events also being added, a new quest to to with an evil (well more amoral) new temple trying to spread it's worship in Mioya. It is amazing at times the ideas you can get from one image,
I am working on a new game as well now. I had a good idea that I think would make an interesting game. In the theme of a girl being manipulated by machines, trained and modified for some nefarious desire. Think of all the images of girls bound with machines tormenting them. The game 'Milk Plant Battle Girl' for Tifa is a good example. Well it is not really a game, but an interactive video.
Slave Maker will be still my primary development work (well hobby/fun) but I will be working on this too.
So far I am developing a framework and locating/editing images. It is in the very early stages, and I may abandon it if it proves to complex.
Quite a while ago I partially translated the game 'D.Q. Fight' by Crimson Comics (the original one), an old favourite of mine. All game play was translated and I did a couple of small tweaks for full/wide screen and other minor issues.
I looked at it over the holidays and found a few small issues and have fixed them. Here is an update
- a name did not change properly in the equipment selection screen
- some text truncations
- updated to Flash Player 9, and fixed the bugs that caused
- added white flash at end of H scene
- simple decensors for the H scenes. Better will follow sometime, but only 2 are really noticable and in one of those the poor bit scrolls off screen quickly