Tuesday, March 15, 2011


For a bit of a change, I have been working a bit on updating Aeris to fix some issues

I have added quite a few new images, filling in some more futa cases and some missing images like Naked Apron case.

There were no images like this what so ever, I created this one through head pasting.

Also adding naked piercing images made by CMTyssen.

I am finding quite a few issues
- the Lust Nymph story always happened first morning due to some debug code. It was intended to have a chance once fairy items and encounters had happened.
- I had no addiction drafts but drunk one and got a bad ending. The Use Potion option needs a little work, to hide unavailable options for instance or invalidate the act if no potions available
- some text needed more generic cases (sleazy bar service was for male guests only)
- some Akane left over code. For instance should Aeris be a bad cook?
- some more image edits and tweaks

Trying to also combine the internal breast/cock size code and the standard engine bits

If anyone is inclined, these two images need decensoring, I would appreciate if anyone can fix them. If you like just upload the fixes to a filesharing site like Rapidshare or Mediafire, or post in one of the forums


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Additional Status

From my last post, I have developed a detailed event parsing system. This will allow events to be fully put into an XML file, making it easier to translated and easier to develop for non-programmers.

I cannot quite figure out how to post xml example code here, so for some examples see the forums, I have posted there examples.

Nothing much else for now, I am still having migrane problems, so time to take it easy.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Status Update

Status Update
 Hi, just an update on the game and me.

I have had a bit if a migrane this weekend and some other issues slowing work recently. Still I have been doing

Mai - fixed and optimised. I have also completely revised her external file system. Previously it was Slave-Mai.var, and was basically http encoded. I have changed this to an xml file, also to support translation like the existing English.xml file. This implements a full translation system to allow slave girls to be translated, so we can create files like

Also this system allows a developer to replace standard text for a slave or assistant with just an xml. When I get the translation system more complete, this will greatly simplify developing a slave.

Part of this I wrote a recursive process to merge xml nodes together, simplifying some current code and lessening memory usage a bit. Unfortunately no native methods did this easily.

Sex Partners - I am implementing a system where you can choose the standard partners used for sex acts. Currently the game just picks random slaves, unless you or your assistant are the partner. This will allow development of minor or bought back slaves. It also fixes some issues with the reluctance/stat issues for doing acts they are not quite ready for

Otherwise some small graphic tweaks.

Other Developers
NarutoXD has released a beta version of Sakura Haruno from Naruto. There are threads in the forums for the releases
password: byNarutoXD

There are a couple of external events in development, please visit the forums for details

Off Topic - Hentai Game "Sex Ed"
This is a game I played a long time ago and lost. It is an enjoyable game where you play a female teacher, a self confessed nymphomaniac. The game is her trying to balance teaching students and seducing them and the other staff members.

An enjoyable game but really only a few plays you get as once you work out what action does what you can work out the ideal strategy to win the game. If not on your first play you should be able to do it on your second.

Still I rather like it. The developer once talked about developing a version 2 but they had a major set back when the project file became corrupt and they appear to have abandoned the game (no posts for over a year)

For the interested

I did toy with the idea of redeveloping this game, but the way the code and timeline is structured is a bit of a mess, it was the developers first flash game. To redevelop I would basically have to completely re-write it. Still a possiblility but remote.